Farmers’ Market 2014
Of course delicious fruits and veggies are abundant at the Bloomington Community Farmers’ Market, but there are prepared food options too!Prepared food vendors sell on the northwest side of the market area.
Some vendors participate only biweekly, and some menu items rotate weekly. Get more info about the vendors on the Bloomington city website.
Here is a list of 2014 food vendors offering vegan and vegetarian food, remember to thank the vendor for providing veg*n options!
- Nut Yum – vegan kale chips and nut spreads
- Sweet Claire– 3 vegetarian sandwiches, 1 vegan focaccia
- Feast– several vegetarian tamales, always at least one vegan. Other vegetarian items that vary
- UGo Bars– bars which are vegan, granola contains honey
- Bloomingfoods– items rotate but there are always 1-2 vegan snacks (like chocolate chip cookies and monkey bars), and many vegetarian items
- Scholar’s Inn Bakehouse– vegan carrot muffin, vegan breads, many vegetarian baked goods
- BluStone Catering– vegetarian sandwiches and salads
- Muddy Fork Farm & Bakery– granola which contains honey, vegan bread (the bread may not be available this season due to a recent kitchen fire).
Did we miss something? Send a message!