WAYS TO GET INVOLVED WITH BLOOMINGVEG:
Sign up for the email list
Email us at hello [at] bloomingveg.org
Check out volunteer opportunities on this page
Follow us on Instagram
Join the Facebook group
Like the Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter
Use #bloomingveg on social media to show your veg finds at restaurants and stores.
We accept donations as a part of the Center for Sustainable Living, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Please let us know if you are interested in donating.
VOLUNTEER WITH US
BloomingVeg has a variety of volunteer needs! Check out the details below and email hello [at] bloomingveg.org if you’re interested.
- Email and call restaurants to update our Dining Guide
- Organize events like Vegan Drinks, Picnics, Family Activities, Grocery Store Tours, Dine Outs, etc.
- Organize kid friendly activities and DIY fundraisers (bake sales, lemonade stands)
- Organize volunteer days (and carpools) for Uplands PEAK Sanctuary
- Hang posters, distribute flyers, stock newsstands with veg starter guides
- Help advertise in other ways (like post to online event calendars)
- Leaflet (see how easy it is here: [YouTube Video]
- Help organize and execute fundraising activities
- Anything else that you’re good at! Share an idea and we’ll talk about it!