While you're picking up fresh, local produce at the Bloomington Community Farmers' Market, check out the prepared food vendors for a treat! Below we list the vendors that we know are vegetarian and vegan friendly. If you find other options let us know!
V = Vegetarian Options A�(v) = Vegan options
- V & (v) A�Bloomingfoods Market and Deli
- V & (v) Bob Horton -A�freshly baked bread
- V & (v) Brown County Coffee – beans, prepared coffee, espresso drinks, hot cocoa (dairy alternatives available)
- V & (v)A�Feast Bakery Cafe – tamales, breakfast items, smoothies (usually at least one vegan tamale available)
- V & (v)A�Muddy Fork Farm & Bakery – artisanal breads
- V & (v)A�Nut Yum Truffles -A�At the 2014 market they had vegan “cheesey” kale chips!
- V & (v)A�Scholar's Inn Bakehouse – breads, muffins, scones, and pastries (many breads are vegan, plus vegan carrot muffins)
- V & (v)A�Sweet Claire LLC – European style breads and rolls (Tons of vegetarian options including soyrizo rolls, one vegan savory roll)
- V & (v)A�UGo Bars – snack bars (mostly vegan)
- VA�3 Days in Paris – sweet and savory crepes
- VA�Piccoli Dolci – authentic Italian and European pastries and baked goods
- VA� BluStone Catering – sandwiches and salads